Tuition and Fees
- Tuition per 3-credit course: $1,440
- Advising Fee: $100 per year to be charged $50/Summer term and $50/January term
- Candidacy Fee: $650 to charged upon approval of the thesis proposal
- Graduation Fee: $100 to charged after acceptance of thesis and before graduation
- Continuation Fee: $400 per year charged 6 months following the completion of all core courses and annually thereafter until the Degree is completed
- Diploma Certification Fee: $325 charged upon completion of work in the Diploma in Congreational Development or Anglicn Studies Program, or in the Certificate in Congregational Development or Anglican Studies Program.
(The figures above are for 2012 - 2013 and may be changed by Seabury at the school's discretion).