Required courses include:
- The Anglican Ethos
- Episcopal Church History, Polity, and Canon Law
- Anglican Liturgy and Church Music
- Anglican Theology and Ethics
- Praying Shapes Believing: Spirituality
- Contemporary Issues in the Episcopal Church and the Anglican Communion
- Congregations in the 21st Century
- Ministry-related elective (e.g., Congregational Development, Emergent Church, Ministry Development)
Note: Each course complements other seminary courses and assumes some introductory knowledge of scripture, theology, history, liturgy, and ministry studies. Each course carries 3 academic credits or 3 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
Read the complete course descriptions here.